Hario V60 Ceramic Dripper Tetsu Kasuya - Size 2 (outlet)
This product is unavailable
This shiny black V60 Dripper is part of the new Tetsu Kasuya line.
The Hario V60 is a very simple yet effective way to make great coffee at home. The simple design allows the process of making delicious coffee a pleasure.
This simple design of a cone in the shape of a V, the 60 comes from the angle of the V, hence V60. Making coffee is just a few simple steps. Fresh ground coffee, water around 92-94c and a Hario V60 filter cone. Making coffee should not be hard or frustrating. It should be a simple pleasure, performed daily and with ease. Hario have produced the V60 range to allow you to make delicious coffee with ease.
Benefits and Features:
- Beautiful design
- Easy to clean
- Simple to use
- Spiralled ribs to aid even extraction
- Large exit hole to avoid over extraction of coffee
- Used by World Brewers Cup Champion 2015 Tetsu Kasuya
Suggested Instructions: Tetsu Kasuya suggests using the following recipe:
- Grind 20g of coffee beans coarsely (similar to a French Press). ...
- Prepare 300g of hot water at 93C (we'll be brewing at a 1:15 ratio).
- Pour 50g of hot water. ...
- Pour 70g of hot water. ...
- Pour 180g of hot water in three pours of 60g each. ...
- At 3:30, remove your dripper and serve your delicious coffee.
BE AWARE: THIS DRIPPER HAS A DIFFERENT LINING INSIDE OF THE CONE AND THEREFORE DRIPS SLOWER THAN ORDINARY V60 SIZE 2 DRIPPERS.