Hario V60 Size 2 Ceramic Dripper - 3 colors available
The Hario V60 is a very simple yet effective way to make great coffee at home. The simple design allows the process of making delicious coffee a pleasure.
This simple design of a cone in the shape of a V, the 60 comes from the angle of the V, hence V60. Making coffee is just a few simple steps. Fresh ground coffee, water around 92-94c and a Hario V60 filter cone. Making coffee should not be hard or frustrating. It should be a simple pleasure, performed daily and with ease. Hario have produced the V60 range to allow you to make delicious coffee with ease.
Benefits and Features:
- Beautiful design
- Easy to clean
- Simple to use
- Spiralled ribs to aid even extraction
- Large exit hole to avoid over extraction of coffee
- Used by World Brewers Cup Champion 2015
Suggested Instructions: Here is one way to make great tasting coffee on the Hario V60.
- Use a ratio of 60g of coffee for 1 litre of water. If your making for one then most cups will be about 300ml so you need 12g of coffee.
- Grind the coffee courser than espresso like sand.
- Boil fresh water and wait 1 minute to let the water cool to approx 95c.
- Place the filter paper in the V60 and pour some water over the filter paper to rinse.
- Place the ground coffee in the now wet filter paper then start pouring slowly onto the ground coffee.
- The pouring and drip time should take about 3-4 minutes.
- Result: Delicious coffee.
- Key things needed are: Hario V60, V60 Filter Papers, Fresh delicious coffee roasted less than 30 days ago hand or electric burr grinder and a kettle.